So you’ve swiped right and now you’re thinking about dating me. Well, before you get in too deep, you should know that I come with my own unique set of pros and cons. Yes, I may be a total catch in many ways but I also have my fair share of quirks that take some getting used to. This comprehensive guide will give you a sneak peek at what it’s really like to date me. From my legendary humor and gift-giving skills to my messy lifestyle and addiction to belting showtunes I’m an open book. My goal is full transparency from the start so you can determine if my pros outweigh my cons. By the end, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into with me. Will you still want to make things official even after discovering all my best and worst traits? Ultimately that’s for you to decide but at least now you can make an informed choice! Better buckle up though, because life is never boring when I’m around. Let me walk you through what to expect if you become my new plus one!
20 Funny Pros and Cons of Dating Me
- I’m Hilarious – You’ll never stop laughing with my amazing sense of humor
- Excellent Cuddler – My cuddles are grade A and super cozy
- Personal DJ – I’ll make you custom playlists full of bops
- Spontaneous Adventures – Say yes to thrill-seeking with no plans
- Great Gifts – Expect thoughtful surprises & pampering
- Biggest Cheerleader – I’ll hype you up to achieve anything
- Judgement-Free Zone – Vent without fear over oversharing
- Dream Dates – Every date will feel magical
- So Much Love – Affection & attachment like you’ve never experienced
- Dance Parties – We’ll spontaneous dance to fun music
- Bad Puns – Terrible wordplay is my love language
- Always Late – Punctuality is not my strength
- Messy Lifestyle – My space & life are chaos
- Clingy – I invader personal space and cling hard
- Tone Deaf Singing – Loud, off-key songs with no warning
- Rom-com Quotes – Expect constant movie references
- Forget Anniversaries – Special dates don’t stick in my mind
- Backseat Driver – I’ll critique your driving skills
- Hangry Meltdowns – When I’m hungry, it’s not pretty
- Love My Pet More – Don’t be jealous of excessive fur baby affection
Hilarious Pros and Cons of Dating Me
Pro: I’ll Serenade You with Love Songs
Get ready for me to start belting out romantic ballads and love songs whenever the mood strikes. I’ll serenade you passionately even if I can’t carry a tune! It comes from a place of affection, even if your ears don’t appreciate my vocal stylings.
Con: Say Goodbye to Your Leftovers
I have no self-control when it comes to leftovers and will polish them off before you get the chance. Whether it’s the remains of your favorite meal or those delicious fried dumplings – if you leave leftovers unguarded with me around, consider them already in my belly. Hope you weren’t planning to have those for lunch tomorrow!
Pro: Free Massages On Demand
My massage skills are legendary – I give heavenly rub downs on demand. Had a stressful day? Sore back? Aching feet? I’ll happily pamper you with shoulder rubs, foot massages, full body massages whenever you ask. Maybe light some candles and put on relaxing music to really set the mood! Consider me your personal Masseuse.
Con: Get Used to Embarrassing Public Displays of Affection
Forget PDA, I go straight for EDPA embarrassing displays of public affection! Expect me to sporadically start hugging you, tickling you, or smothering you in kisses mid-conversation when we’re out in public. Even if we’re at a nice restaurant or fancy event I just can’t resist public smooches! Hope you don’t get embarrassed too easily!
Silly Pros and Cons of Dating Me
Pro: I’ll Keep You Laughing
- My hilarious puns and witty banter will have you in stitches
- You’ll never stop laughing, even if it’s at my expense
Con: I Have “Hangry” Meltdowns
- When I don’t eat, things get ugly fast
- Hangry mode activated over missed meals or snacks
Pro: Free Massages On Demand
- My legendary massage skills will melt your stress away
- Foot rubs, back rubs, full body rubs – at your service!
Con: No More Leftovers Are Safe
- I have zero self-control around leftovers
- If you leftovers are unguarded, consider them gone
Pro: Dance Parties Spontaneously Occur
- We’ll randomly dance to fun music all the time
- Impromptu kitchen dance parties inevitable
Con: My Singing’s Pretty Rough
- Tone deaf serenades with love songs happen often
- Enjoy my passionate performances (off-key and all!)
Humorous Pros and Cons of Dating Me
- Belly Laughs for Days: My hilarious jokes will keep you in stitches
- Spontaneous Dance Parties: We’ll randomly dance even with no music playing
- Free Massages On Demand: I give heavenly foot and back rubs whenever
- Thoughtful Little Gifts: Expect sweet surprises just because I love you
- Personal Chef Perks: I’ll cook delicious meals for you all the time
- Embarrassing Public Displays of Affection: Too much PDA? Nope, EDPA.
- No Leftovers Are Safe: I have zero willpower around food in the fridge
- Love Song Singalongs: Tone deaf serenades will happen frequently
- Cheesy Pet Names: Get ready for silly nicknames nonstop
- Backseat Driver Tendencies: I’ll loudly critique your driving skills
20 Pros And Cons of Being in a Relationship With Me
- I’ll plan fun date nights and adventures
- You’ll get free back massages whenever you want
- I’m an excellent secret keeper and listener
- My hilarious jokes and stories will entertain you endlessly
- Thoughtful gifts and romantic gestures are my specialty
- Dance parties spontaneously occur with me
- I’m affectionate – expect lots of cuddles!
- Your accomplishments will be hugely celebrated
- I’ll cook and bake delicious treats for you often
- You can rely on me in any crisis or emergency
- My love for my pet outpaces my love for humans
- I have an addiction to belting show tunes loudly
- Messiness is my baseline – I alphabetize nothing
- Punctuality is not one of my virtues
- No leftovers are safe from my late night snacking
- My driving makes passengers terrified
- You’ll hear lots of bad puns and dad jokes
- I have no filter and overshare constantly
- Backseat driving is a habit I can’t break
- Binge watching TV is my main hobby
So there you have it the full scoop on the funny pros and chaotic cons of dating me. Yes, I’ll smother you in affection and serenade you off-key. But I’ll also clutter your space with my messiness and devour leftovers without asking. Ultimately, only you can decide if my spontaneous dance parties and cuddle abilities outweigh my addiction to bad puns and rom-com bingeing. I’m an open book when it comes to both virtues and flaws no surprises here! If you can embrace the rollercoaster ride that is dating me quirks and all, the good outweighs the bad. So what do you say ready to laugh and love with this one-of-a-kind girl. Let’s make our own cheesy rom-com full of deliriously happy memories.
Absolutely! One of the pros of dating me is that I give super thoughtful gifts and surprises all the time. Expect anything from small sentimental trinkets just because, to over-the-top displays of affection on special occasions. Spoiling my partner makes me happy!
Fair warning, my messiness is next-level. You can expect piles of clothes on the floor, dishes in the sink, an unmade bed…I’m working on it, but my living space is usually chaos. I try to keep shared spaces tidy, but my personal mess tends to spread.
I can’t make any promises that you’ll be first. My fur baby was here first and our bond runs deep. But don’t worry, there’s more than enough love to go around I’ll just make sure she gets a few extra belly scratches.
Beware, hangry meltdowns are not an exaggeration when it comes to me missing a meal or my fave snack. Even the smallest thing can set me off if my blood sugar drops. So either ration my snacks carefully or always have backup food to appease me!
Extremely high chances! My addiction to sappy romantic comedies knows no bounds. You better get used to watching all sorts of cheesy love stories, reciting iconic lines with me and constantly being compared to fictional couples. It’s inevitable!
More related Articles from The-Repelis24